A place to “BE” ~ to Sit ~ to Move ~ to Commune with Nature ~ to Listen ~ to Breathe ~ to Meditate ~ to Contemplate ~ to Create ~ to Nourish ~ to Vibe ~ to Connect
Nestled in the foothills of the Estrella Mountains, surrounded in sacred nature and perched above the activity of the Phoenix valley, a place of respite and connection, a place to immerse our senses and ourselves in what nurtures our very Being
A place affording Peace, Quiet, Privacy, or Security.
- A period of seclusion, retirement, or solitude.
- A period of group withdrawal for prayer, meditation, or study; a religious retreat.
- To move back or away; withdrawal.
- To move back from a position of advancement (or become smaller).
- To change or undergo change in one’s thinking in a position.
The SouLight Collaborative
The Embodied Soul
Join the SouLounge Spirit Community!
Our Next Event
SouLounge AZ & Lizzie Kay Moon
SouLounge Spirit Retreat rests gracefully on 5 acres of Mother Earth affectionately named, “The Moon Ranch.” This special place is nestled in the northern foothills of the Estrella Mountain Range and borders the 19,840-acre Estrella Mountain Regional Park. This peaceful perch above the buzz of the Phoenix valley offers a quiet respite surrounded by nature and stunning views of the towering mountains as well as the distant city in lights.
It was completely Divine intervention that brought Lizzie Kay and this special place together!